Killer Lunchtimes at House of Hue



Last Wednesday I had the pleasure of visiting Nicole and her intern, Jono, at House of Hue, the home of Killer Aesthetics. I choose three outfits that fit their Killer Lunchtime series of photos that they're featured on their website and instagram, and Nicole snapped a few photos of me. My friend and partner-in-crime, also came along with me to take some of these sweet BTS photos as well!


















All in all, it was such a fun way to spend my afternoon - especially when it's raining outside. I'm so excited to post up the official photos soon as well.


Follow

2 comments:

  1. Looks so much fun, great outfits :) xx

    www.fashionjazz.co.za

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this so much! <3
    Your blog is amazing by the way... The content is top and I love the layout, I'd want something similar for mine <3 Good to see another Perthie in action!

    - steph

    ReplyDelete