If I Lose Myself

















Wow, it's been a hot minute since I last posted. And by "hot minute," I mean it's been over a month. To be honest, life has just gotten in the way, and I just can't find the time to take any photos let alone edit, schedule, and post anything. I spend my days either studying or working, and unfortunately the lack of light after 6PM means I can't produce any content worth editing.

It just sounds like I'm full of excuses, and maybe I am. I keep telling myself that I'll try harder, but I just feel uninspired and unmotivated. Any suggestions to get over this funk?

Wearing:
Glassons long line vest / Supre cropped top / Forever 21 a-line skirt / Betts boots /
RayBans "Clubmaster" sunglasses / Lovisa necklace / Michael Kors "Selma Messenger" bag



Follow

1 comment:

  1. You look stunning and your outfit is great! I totally understand the funk; I first started by blog at 2013 and barely posted often EVER and have JUST now tried to find a schedule of shooting and posting regularly - let's hope it keeps up!

    xo Jen | http://laxmilifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete