Greyscale


What a better way to make a comeback than by wearing all my favourite colours? I wore this outfit while running some errands in preparation for the launch of Aesthetic Collective, which is the new business venture my friend and I have decided to go forward with, but perhaps I'll leave that for a proper introduction to it in another post.












I love this coatigan I bought from H&M, and has been a staple for me all winter long. It's such an easy to piece to wear over everything and is actually surprisingly thick and warm. At first I was a little sceptical of how long it was, but it as easily become something I throw over the longer skirts I wear as I'm still on the hunt for the perfect jacket to wear. There are days where I have to remind myself not to grab it from my closet in fear that people will think that I never wash it, but can you blame me?

Oh! And what do you think of the new blog look? I'm loving it, and hope you will too.

Wearing:
Romwe.com camisole / Decjuba skirt / Adidas sneakers / Cheep choker necklace /
H&M coatigan / Asos.com bird skull necklace



Follow

13 comments:

  1. Loving this chic combo! Perfectly put together!
    x Emily
    http:/shedoes.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect styling!
    xx
    http://thedemeler.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. In love with this look babe! x

    www.fromluxewithlove.com
    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/from-luxe-with-love-14590195

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That means so much coming from you xo

      Delete
  4. Love this spot to shoot in the West! Looks great. Best of luck with your project hun!

    xx Jenelle
    http://www.inspiringwit.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We randomly stumbled upon it after eating at Tiisch (a place I highly recommend), and it's actually so beautiful! You just have to ignore all the business people staring and probably wondering what the heck you're doing haha

      Delete
  5. Loving this look! That cardigan looks so cozy!

    xx

    Nicole | http://toogoldstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! Like I said, I literally live in this cardigan now haha xo

      Delete
  6. Haha I will pass on your compliments! I'm sure she'll be thrilled to hear that :P

    ReplyDelete